FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How old do I need to be rent a vehicle through RentCar.gr?
The minimum age for renting a vehicle is 20 years old for all car categories. For drivers under the age of 25 and over 75 there is extra security at an additional cost. You also need a driver's license for at least 1 year.
2. What are the necessary documents I must have with me upon receipt of the vehicle?
Upon receipt of the car, it is necessary to present a Driving Diploma, Passport or Identity Card and a valid Credit or Debit Card. Please note that the tenant's name must be the same on all required documents.
3. Can I return the vehicle outside of working hours?
RentCar.gr can offer an out of hours pick up/drop off service.
4. When is an extended day charged?
The rental day is calculated through a 24-hour basis, with a grace period of 1 hour after the declared return or receipt time of the car.
5. What are the Terms and Conditions for renting a vehicle through RentCar.gr
To view our full terms and conditions please click on our Terms and Conditions link.
6. Is smoking permitted in the vehicle?
RentCar.gr operates on a strict non-smoking policy in all of our vehicles. We will enforce a special cleaning charge to the renter if a returned vehicle requires special treatment to remove any evidence of smoking.
7. Can someone else other than myself drive the vehicle?
Yes, but the additional driver must be declared on the rental contract with an additional daily charge to be paid locally. The second driver must also provide his/her valid driving license as well issued at least one year prior the rental date. This can be done at any RentCar.gr location throughout the rental period.
8. What is the Fuel Policy
"Same to same" you should return the vehicle with fuel as much as when you received it. If the fuel is less you will have to pay the difference and you will be charged a refueling fee.